You have no items in your
Delivery and returns
A standard P&P charge of £4.95 (plus VAT) applies to all postal orders delivered to England, Wales and mainland Scotland. UK deliveries will be made within 7 days of reciept of an order. Please inform us of any school closure dates in school holidays so that we can avoid delivering during these periods.
Delivery outside the UK
For all offshore UK islands and international orders, please contact our customer service team for a shipping quotation.
For the following queries, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you.
- My order hasn’t arrived
- There’s a problem with the order I have received
- Can I add additional items to my order?
- I need to change my order
Firm orders – returns
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you may cancel your order for any reason within 7 working days following the receipt of goods. Goods must be returned in their original condition.
Please include a completed returns form with any returned items. Schools are responsible for the return postage and we recommend you use a method of postage that requires a signature. On receipt of your returned goods we will arrange a credit note or refund, as appropriate.
Approval orders – returns (UK schools only)
We will accept returns on items ordered under our approval service within the 30-day approval period, which commences on the receipt of goods. If you keep the goods for longer than 30 days, you will need to pay the approval invoice.
Please include a completed returns form with any returned items. Schools are responsible for the return postage and we recommend that you use a method of postage that requires a signature.
On receipt of your returned goods we will arrange a credit note or refund, as appropriate.
Smart Learning Ltd – RETURNS
- Delivery charges are not applied to online products
- Charges for online products are non-refundable and online products cannot be returned
- You will not have the right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 once you have access to the online product
- Access to the product begins when we send you an email confirming your purchase, which will make the product available in Your Account