This Special Offer Pack provides everything you need to deliver a 2 year scheme of work for science at Key Stage 3.
The Pack includes 100 copies of the Smart Science Student's Book, a 368-page student resource, covering all of Key Stage 3.
Key features of the Student's Book include:
- Written for the new 2014 curriculum
- Supports the delivery of a 2 or 3 year Key Stage 3
- Created by a trusted author team with classroom experience
- Fresh, engaging, easy-to-navigate design
Key features of the eBook App include:
- Once downloaded no WiFi needed
- Ideal for homework and revision - students can access the app wherever and whenever they want
- Fantastic personalisation - students and teachers can highlight, annotate and add their own notes to their eBooks
- Searchable text + interactive glossary terms - key terms are explained throughout, often with accompanying audio examples
Teacher's Handbook 1 and Teacher's Handbook 2 are also included in the Pack, providing support for all teachers to deliver engaging, effective science lessons.
Key features of the Teacher's Handbooks include:
- Editable, ready-to-use schemes of work
- Clear, supportive lesson maps
- Student-friendly editable worksheets
- Assessment model for tracking progress in every lesson
- Structured questions supporting QWC and featuring GCSE command words
- Editable worksheets for practicals and investigations
- Guidance and resources for literacy and numeracy
This Pack provides a comprehensive, high quality solution to delivering the new 2014 Science Curriculum in your school. If you're looking for a flexible, creative approach to Key Stage 3 Science lessons – Smart Smart is the perfect solution!
How to order through this website
Simply add this item to your shopping basket. Once your basket contains all the items you require, your order can be placed in a variety of ways depending on your location.
Proceed to the checkout and choose from the following payment options:
- On account (an invoice to your school)
- Credit or debit card
If ordering on account you will receive an invoice with the goods.
Individual customers in the UK
Proceed to the checkout and pay with a credit or debit card.
Schools or individuals from outside the UK
We cannot take payment online for overseas orders. This includes orders that will be sent via a UK shipper.
If you are an overseas customer you can add items to the shopping basket and submit this order to our customer service team at the checkout. Our customer service team will then contact you by email to confirm shipping costs and arrange for payment.
Enquiries and orders by telephone, fax or email
Our friendly customer service team is available to take orders by post, telephone, fax or email – whichever method suits you. For further details, please see our How to order section.
Approval service for UK schools
Single copies of the printed Smart Science Student's Book and Teacher's Handbooks can be ordered on approval by UK schools.
Any items ordered on approval will be invoiced when the goods are dispatched. However, the approval invoice only needs to be paid if you decide to keep the goods.
If a product is not suitable for your school, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. Please note that schools are responsible for paying the return postage cost.
Approval Service terms and conditions.
Download the evaluation pack and try out FREE sample lessons and other resources from the Smart Science Series
We hope you enjoy trialling these materials in your classroom, we’d love to hear any comments or feedback you have.